Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: On-site, Austin, TX
PanTher Therapeutics is a venture-backed clinical-stage oncology company revolutionizing cancer care by harnessing sustained treatments engineered for localized applications using our propriety treatment platform, Sagittari™. We are Attacking Cancer at the Source™ by bringing therapeutics precisely to the tumor site, for enhanced clinical outcomes and minimal side effects. This distinctive delivery capability uniquely positions us to take on the deadliest and most difficult to treat cancers with a lead investigational candidate in the clinic for pancreatic cancer.
We are building a multi-disciplinary team of exceptional people to rapidly advance our Sagittari™ platform and impact cancer treatment. The team is the backbone of this award-winning company, and we are committed to building an inclusive workplace and developing people. We work closely as teammates and thrive in a dynamic, exciting, and engaging work environment. PanTher Therapeutics is a growing company headquartered in Texas with an R&D facility in Massachusetts.
About the Role
PanTher Therapeutics is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant who is high energy and thrives in an ever-changing environment. This role supports the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and partners with various levels of management and senior executives to manage day-to-day priorities. The ideal candidate would be a highly reliable, proactive self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to effectively communicate, and a keen attention to detail.
This is a full-time, on-site role based in our Austin, TX headquarters.
- Support PanTher’s CEO to ensure the most effective use of executive time; work to proactively anticipate the CEO’s needs.
- Manage complex calendars for the CEO and senior executives; maintain schedules amidst shifting priorities, multiple locations and time zones. Ensure CEO is where they are supposed to be, when they are supposed to be there.
- Prepare CEO for meetings by conducting pre-meeting briefings and developing draft meeting agendas.
- Support the Executive Team by taking meeting notes and disseminating detailed post-meeting summaries that include action items.
- Prioritize action items, to ensure Executive Team is progressing on key initiatives. Proactively track and manage deadlines, guaranteeing the completion of significant initiatives.
- Draft documents, reports, and presentations; assist with reviewing and editing formal documents and communications.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, prioritizing the CEO and Executive Team.
- Complete administrative tasks to include compilation and submission of expense reports, corporate credit card reconciliation, adherence to financial policies and budget guidelines, filing company forms, coordinating meeting logistics, aiding guests with building access, etc.
- Partner closely with the broader leadership team, key business partners, and other teammates to help PanTher grow quickly, accomplish its goals, and ensure it remains an exceptional place to work.
- Coordinate and execute internal and external meetings and events (i.e., on-sites, off-sites, pitch meetings, team gatherings, and other events.) Assist with scheduling larger, complex meetings.
- Act as liaison to the board of directors, landlord, external vendors, community, and business partners to build strong long-term relationships.
- Oversee maintenance requests, inventory of office supplies, equipment, and general office organization.
- Manage administrative functions for the Austin, TX office. Oversee general office management, office space planning and logistics as the company scales.
- Assist with procurement, PO management, shipping, receiving, and invoicing processes.
- Organize and maintain files, records, and other documents in accordance with document retention laws and policies.
- Manage digital document formatting and workflows.
- Assist in coordinating and managing special projects as assigned.
- Be a PanTher ambassador and culture leader to help make PanTher a fun place to work.
- Ability to manage and prioritize a high volume of information.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and discretion.
- Self-starter with the desire to embrace new tasks.
- Life-long learner.
- 3-7 years of experience supporting executive-level management in an administrative capacity.
- Expert understanding of Outlook calendar management and integration with zoom and doodle apps.
- Excellent written communication, oral communication, and time management skills.
- High attention to detail that can be applied to proofreading, document preparation, and data entry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat with a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Basic project management skills.
- Ability to work well with others and contribute to a positive team environment with a willingness to take on new tasks and responsibilities as needed.
Work is performed in an office environment and requires the ability to operate standard office equipment and keyboards. Must have the ability to lift and carry small parcels and packages. Must be able to walk short distances and drive a vehicle to deliver or pick up items.
We offer a full array of benefits including medical, dental, disability and flexible PTO with a friendly, collaborative culture that values employee engagement and ongoing career development. Must have US work authorization.
PanTher Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.