PanTher Therapeutics is a venture-backed clinical-stage oncology company revolutionizing cancer care by harnessing sustained treatments engineered for localized applications using our propriety treatment platform, Sagittari™. We are Attacking Cancer at the Source™ by bringing therapeutics on target, precisely at the tumor site, for enhanced clinical outcomes and minimal side effects. This distinctive delivery capability uniquely positions us to take on the deadliest and most difficult to treat cancers with a lead investigational candidate in the clinic for pancreatic cancer.
We are building a multi-disciplinary team of exceptional people to rapidly advance our Sagittari™ platform and impact cancer treatment. The team is the backbone of this award-winning company and we are committed to building an inclusive workplace and developing people. We work closely as teammates and thrive in a dynamic, exciting, and engaging work environment. PanTher Therapeutics is a growing company with an R&D facility in MA and expanding into TX following the receipt of a product development award from the Cancer Prevention Research Institute of Texas (CPRIT).
About the Role
PanTher Therapeutics is looking for a collaborative, detail-oriented, and self-motivated Research Associate who is excited to shape our culture, further develop their skills, and contribute to organizational growth. The successful candidate will work with the team to develop and manufacture innovative approaches to locally deliver chemotherapy to solid, inoperable tumors. The ideal candidate would have excellent interpersonal skills, ability to effectively communicate and implement research activities in a timely manner. This is a unique opportunity to join a lean, fast-paced start-up and have an immediate impact on the development of cutting-edge targeted cancer therapies.
This is a full-time, on-site role based in our Watertown, MA location.
- Drug delivery formulation development and manufacturing
- Participate in the development and documentation of manufacturing and testing procedures
- Follow established methods to conduct testing, such as drug delivery system characterization and release profiles
- Write protocols, conduct testing, analyze results and generate reports under the guidance of senior scientists
- Analyze and communicate research results through technical reports
- General laboratory support including equipment maintenance, preparation of reagents, and ordering of lab supplies.
- Document activities in laboratory notebook and manufacturing records as required
- BS in Biomedical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry, Biology or related discipline and 2 years experience
- Knowledge and/or familiarity with analytical, biochemical, mechanical and biophysical measurement and characterization techniques
- Experience working in a GLP, GMP or similar regulated environment
- Experience in life sciences/drug therapy/biotech industry
- Experience with the development and testing of biomaterials or polymers for drug delivery is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
We offer a full array of benefits including medical, dental, disability and flexible PTO with a friendly, collaborative culture that values employee engagement and ongoing career development. Must have US work authorization.
PanTher Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.